Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Module for Volkswagen Tiguan 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
What is it?🔍
The Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Module for Volkswagen Tiguan – or simply called CarPlay Module - will allow you to have Apple CarPlay and Android Auto displayed on your original car screen with all the apps the software include such as Spotify, YouTube, Google Maps, WhatsApp, etc.
This engineering marvel offers every owner of a Volkswagen Tiguan from the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 the possibility to upgrade their car with a small module that enables the car to have Apple CarPlay & Android Auto on its OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) screen. It can be used wirelessly, so your phone connects to your car without the need for additional cables.
The Merge Screens Module uses the OEM screen, retaining the factory operating system and touchscreen capabilities. This module supports OEM cameras, steering wheel controls, and keypads. You maintain all your current factory functions!
This Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Module is designed for Volkswagen Tiguan for the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
What will I be able to do?💎
Once the Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Module of your Volkswagen Tiguan is installed, connect your phone to the module wirelessly, or with the simple USB cable we provide, and you will be able to use the following apps:
- Calling & Communication Apps: Phone App, Messages App, WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, etc.
- Music, Videos & Podcasts Apps: Spotify, Apple Music, Apple Podcast, Audible, YouTube, Pocket Casts, etc.
- Navigation Apps: Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze, etc.
- Other relevant Apps: Overcats, Pandora, Tidal, NPR One, iHeartRadio, Audio Books & Novels, SpotHero, PlugShare, Dunkin’, Autovaras, TomTom GO, Poweramp, Tuneln Radio
All these apps are displayed on your original car screen and controlled with your original factory functions!
Further technicalities 🪛
- Steering wheel controls work with Merge Screens Module
- Factory Reverse Camera(s) operate like normal
- Climate control displays inside our system
- Touch screen capabilities retained
- The module creates a new Bluetooth connection (Forget the terrible OEM Bluetooth)
All our Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Modules have a 3-month-satisfaction warranty and a 1-year-product warranty.
- 3-month-satisfaction warranty: You don't like the product for some reason? Send it back and you get a full refund.
- 1-year-product warranty: Any problem with the product during the first year? Send it back and you get a full refund.
- Personal VIP assistance for installation: You need help for and during your installation? We will be there with you until it works perfectly.
„How do I install the Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Module in my car?”
Do not worry about this! As said in the series “Friends”: I’ll be there for you!
Our products are thought to be installed by a car professional (e.g. your closest car service shop). If you feel comfortable enough with DIY installation, we do provide installation diagrams and installation videos. However, experience has shown us that some of the customers installing the product on their own encounter many problems. Therefore, considering the value of your time and to smooth the process of you enjoying your Apple Carplay and Android Auto, we highly encourage a professional to install the product for you.
Private customer support only focused on installation matters which replies in under 24h (firstname.lastname@example.org) is available for our DIY customers and for the car service shops installing the product for our customers - we are with you during the whole process.