Want the next level?
Check-out our newly released Tesla-style Screens for Jeep Cherokee. We have received overwhelmingly positive reviews and comments about them:
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Module for Jeep Cherokee 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
What is it?🔍
The Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Module for Jeep Cherokee – or simply called CarPlay Module - will allow you to have Apple CarPlay and Android Auto displayed on your original car screen with all the apps the software include such as Spotify, YouTube, Google Maps, WhatsApp, etc.
This engineering marvel offers every owner of a Jeep Cherokee from the years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 the possibility to upgrade their car with a small module that enables the car to have Apple CarPlay & Android Auto on its OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) screen. It can be used wirelessly, so your phone connects to your car without the need for additional cables.
The Merge Screens Module uses the OEM screen, retaining the factory operating system and touchscreen capabilities. This module supports OEM cameras, steering wheel controls, and keypads. You maintain all your current factory functions!
This Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Module is designed for Jeep Cherokee for the years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
What will I be able to do?💎
Once the Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Module of your Jeep Cherokee is installed, connect your phone to the module wirelessly, or with the simple USB cable we provide, and you will be able to use the following apps:
- Calling & Communication Apps: Phone App, Messages App, WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, etc.
- Music, Videos & Podcasts Apps: Spotify, Apple Music, Apple Podcast, Audible, YouTube, Pocket Casts, etc.
- Navigation Apps: Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze, etc.
- Other relevant Apps: Overcats, Pandora, Tidal, NPR One, iHeartRadio, Audio Books & Novels, SpotHero, PlugShare, Dunkin’, Autovaras, TomTom GO, Poweramp, Tuneln Radio
All these apps are displayed on your original car screen and controlled with your original factory functions!
Further technicalities 🪛
- Factory Reverse Camera(s) operate like normal
- Climate control displays inside our system
- Touch screen capabilities retained
- The module creates a new Bluetooth connection (Forget the terrible OEM Bluetooth)
- The module can be controlled with the panel buttons of the car, NOT with the steering wheel controls though (PD: With the Tesla-style Screen, steering wheel controls DO work)
„How do I install the Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Module in my car?”
Do not worry about this! As said in the series “Friends”: I’ll be there for you!
We provide you with what you need for the installation: an installation diagram on how to plug in the module on your car and a video as a reference of the installation process.
However, if you do not feel fully confident about DIY installation, and considering the value of your time and to smooth the process of you enjoying your Apple Carplay and Android Auto as fast as possible, we do encourage a professional to install the product for you (e.g. your closest car service shop will do it for $50-$100).
Private customer support only focused on installation matters which replies in under 24h (firstname.lastname@example.org) is available for our DIY customers and for the car service shops installing the product for our customers - we are with you during the whole process.